Friday, January 21, 2011

Want More Outta Life...Give Gratitude 1st!




Driving 30 hours half way across the country in the last 2 days gives a guy a lot of time to think about everything in his life.

They always say that in order to succeed and take things in your life to the next level one must be thankful for the things you have already been blessed with in your life.

The things that come to my mind is:

FAITH - Everything we do or receive comes from the power from the Lord. Life is a wonderful filled with up's and down's that make everything you do worth it. Having faith in GOD makes anything possible. And it is a wonderful relationship to have.

FAMILY and FRIENDS - At this point in my life I am moving back to my family and actually leaving another family (CFSF). It is a very bitter/sweet experience for me. Both families have afforded me the opportunity to love, learn, grow and achieve things I have always dreamed of. They will be many more opportunities in my life to come. And family and friends is the most important people to share those experiences with.

HEALTH - Obviously I'm going to talk about this:-)The transformations I have seen in hundreds of people over the years have intially began physically. Being healthy and FIT gives us the confidence and personal character to achieve things we probably wouldn't go for if we weren't. Health is a wonderful gift that everyone must cherish and pursue.

EDUCATION - Education and health go hand and hand. Education is the mental health. When you empower yourself and continue to become more and more mentally FIT. Nothing can stop you! I love to learn and enrich my life as much as possible.

Now it's your turn...Sound off...

What are you thankful for?

Now it is time to take your life to the next level by giving gratitude to where you are now.

P.T.S!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOOO thankful for Crossfit! All the trainers (esp. Mr. Nazi himself) have taught me so much about fitness, strength, health, and who I am! I also have made some of the greatest friends ever! I never thought going to the gym could be fun. But it is! I look forward to my Crossfit time everyday.
    There has been a big chance in my Crossfit life recently (as for many) but I am not going to let it stop me or slowly me done. I just have to remember my motivation is just a text or phone call away!

    ReplyDelete