Monday, August 8, 2011

Metntal WOD 14: Check YOUR Engine Light



It takes discipline to balance your life. You should be disciplined with your faith, family, health, education and wealth. You should also be disciplined with your play and your rest.

For the last couple of weeks I have be on a blog vacay. I used this vacay for a time to examine where I am at with my life, where I want to be going, and what I desire to be doing? And I'm still in the midst of that:-)

Too many of us let life take control over us and our thoughts. Sometimes it is NECESSARY to stop your routine and re-examine everything you are doing and where you want to go. If you don't, you could wake up and 5, 10, 20 years have gone by and you won't know where the time has passed. And it that's the case most likely you haven't accomplished the things you have wanted too.

Consider this post your courtesy B-Slap! Or friendly wake up call...

This week's Mental WOD. Is to take a step back and set some quiet time aside and examine everything that is going on in your life.

Your job/career?
Your health habits?
Your family life?
Your personal development?
Your daily thoughts?
Your weekly routine?

Take a long HARD look at everything that is going on with you. Is it aligned with where you want to go? Do you even know where you want to go???

P.T.S!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this blog! It is definitely needed for me. I think we get so caught up in the day to day that we forget to stop and look where we are going or even where we want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly the blog I needed to read today (are you able to read minds or something?)! Some of the areas I have nailed down, but there is one particular area that has thrown me completely off-kilter lately. It is time to take a hard look at what needs to be done, because it is taking over my life (and it is making me angry). Thanks for your widsom!!

    ReplyDelete