Wednesday, June 6, 2012

60 Tips to Live the Best.

Add bring your dog to work everyday to the list. 
A couple weeks back I posted about a list that really inspired me called the:
10 COMMANDMENTS OF LEADERSHIP. 

Well I found another that is just as good if not better. This one is from a Leadership Expert and Author, Robin  Sharma. It is a list of 60 things to live by. Some are very  obvious, some are very simple and some seem very difficult to add into our lives. The entire list blew my mind and hit me HARD! Its on my wall of quotes in my office and I am very happy to share it with you.




1. Exercise daily.
2. Get serious about gratitude.
3. See your work as a craft.
4. Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
5. Keep a journal.
6. Read “The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin”.
7. Plan a schedule for your week.
8. Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
9. Say no to distractions.
10. Drink a lot of water.
11. Improve your work every single day.
12. Get a mentor.
13. Hire a coach.
14. Get up at 5 am each day.
15. Eat less food.
16. Find more heroes.
17. Be a hero to someone.
18. Smile at strangers.
19. Be the most ethical person you know.
20. Don’t settle for anything less than excellence.

There is the first 20. Click HERE for the rest of the list and be INSPIRED! 
Post the one's that hit you the hardest. 
P.T.S!

No comments:

Post a Comment