Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BreakThrough Moments

CKean has had many BreakThrough Moments, one of the 1st was 20" BJ (Box Jump that is:-)

CrossFit exposes are weakness. To the point of exploiting them! From the 1st month we start, we quickly find out what we like & dont like, are good at & bad at. The cool thing about it is, it gets us to a breakin point...resulting in a break through moment.

I believe what makes a good coach a GREAT COACH is pushin every single athlete they coach to their breakin point and inspiring them to CRUSH that BreakThrough Moment!!!

When was your breakthrough moment in CrossFit? Was it that 1st Pullup, Box Jump, Rx'D WOD, Muscle Up?

Or was it something you gained through CrossFit that helped you with something else? A certain pant size, weight goal, Marathon, Contest, getting off meds, inspiring a friend or family member to get FIT and Healthy???

P.T.S.!!!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. I have had so many break through moments. I remember doing my base line and needing every band to get my chin near (not even close to over) the pull up bar. The day that I was able to kip and get over the bar again and again was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Every time that I go up in weight or do more reps in a row are moments of "yes!" for me....and "I knew you could" for those who believe in and encourage me:)

    ReplyDelete