Monday, February 28, 2011

100% Positive 100% of the Time

Time to Digg Deep Art!


Do it! I dare you! I double Dogg Dare you!

See what happens.

Think about it. What if you turned all of your "I cants" into "I CANs".

What is the worst that can happen? You ONLY can feel and do better.

The CrossFit workouts we do, require us to push ourselves to our own individual limits. That not only takes a toll on the body physically, but even more so mentally and emotionally. Our mind and mental toughness allows us to push our bodies as far as our mental capacity allows us too (not the other way around). And yes you will experience physical fatigue or failure, but I guarantee we have more in our tank they we 'think' we do.

What you focus on is what you can achieve.

It is similar to our nutrition. What we feed our body is how we will look, feel and perform. What we feed our mind and thoughts will determine how we look, feel and perform.

Take notice this week.
Notice how you talk at home, at work and at the box.
Notice how the people you surround yourself with talk.
Notice the type of things you read.
Notice the type of television shows you watch.

Are they serving you? Are they promoting you to improve? Or are they not? If not, then think about making a change.



Next time you see Overhead Squats, Eva, Murph, or something that feels damn near impossible to YOU, really digg down deep and know that what you have been feeding your brain is the foundation of how you will perform.

3 comments:

  1. Great one! I have been having a very "I can't so what is the point time lately".
    Work...the gym.....my eating....home life....everything is taking a hit! Time to turn that frown upside down and get a better ATTITUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that guy!
    No one yells, er, I mean motivates me like you did Recco, but Matty FTS is getting there! I posted this quote at The Box. I hope you like it.
    "Let the motivation and desire of your HEART overcome the fatigue of your body."

    Hope you, Mrs Recco, and Rambo are doing well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to hear this! I think my stress level would be much lower if I focused on being positive. Plus, who wants to be around a Debbie Downer? :)

    ReplyDelete