Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where R U Now?

Blast From the Past Pic of G March 2009

Ever watch those shows about "Where are they Now?" I love to see where the stars of yesterday are today.

What about with your CrossFit life? Where are you now?

I started CrossFit in July of 2007. I never did an overhead squat, never used rings, never heard of Paleo. Then I look at where I am today mentally, emotionally, physically and I am a much different person.

Your life and CF in your life will continue to evolve. You will learn more, do more, be more. And its the everyday effort, the everyday showing up, the everyday commitment to yourself that makes you change and evolve.

Yea it is very easy to get in our heads and focus on what we want and beat ourselves up for not getting there yet. But when you stop and look at where you started and how far you really have come, it puts everything in perspective.

What about you?
When did you start CF?
What could you do before CF?
What can you do now?
Where do you want to be a year from now? 3 yrs?? 5 yrs???

No comments:

Post a Comment