Thursday, February 24, 2011

What you say is what you are!

I read it, I say it, therefore I LIVE IT!

 
Train your brain like you train your body...actually do it even more!

Be the person you always dream of being...hit any goal you want...build unstoppable confidence.

What you continually say to yourself is exactly what you will get. Your self-talk, what you say to yourself in your mind in words, thoughts or feelings will determine your life and reality and everything you experience.

P.T.S!

1 comment:

  1. I am my biggest judge...critic....and downer. I have found that by writing down goals.....taking pictures....and using other forms of "hard copy" proof and encouragement I am more likely to stick with goals and succeed.
    Plus a little challenge on the side never hurts!

    ReplyDelete