Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are YOU getting 'Soft'???

Really fast elbows at 295lbs!!


Do you push yourself to your BEST?

If so, do you push yourself to your BEST everyday?

Do you use the God Given Gifts you have been provided?

It's hard to be YOUR BEST.

What are the steps you take to ensure you be your absolute best?

What do you do when your tired? unmotivated? work long hrs? spouse is giving you a hard time? don't want to get up early? want to cheat on your diet? just not fired up?

How do you snap yourself out of it? Do you read quotes? Watch videos? Phone a friend/coach? What is it?

P.T.S! and enjoy this clip...


1 comment:

  1. When I need a reminder to be my best I look to friends for support and encouragement. I always know that a quick text to Mr. Mello will result in the encouragement and motivation I need to get back on track. In short a good old kick in the a$$!!!

    ReplyDelete