Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make it Happen, Make it Automatic



Even Prego's can make it Automatic!

We are 1.5 weeks into the Resolutions. 

How is everyone's goal/resolutions going?

Make it Automatic

When you make the decision to come to the gym.  Come to the gym.  Make it part of your routine, just like brushing your teeth or taking a shower.  If it is automatic and there is no choice in it, it gets done. 



How do you do it?

What is it that makes you do it and get to that point of being automatic? 

Where nothing will stop you? 

Not lack of time, family/kids, long hours at work, lack of $$$, too tired, not motivated???

What tricks or tips could you give your friend, family member, acquaintance, a follower/reader of this blog on how to make it automatic?

And those of you that haven't made it automatic or having started their 2011 goals/resolutions...time to fess up! You know who you are, don't make me "Call YOU out!?" Put it out there, reach out for support and start NOW! 

It is so true that people with less time, less $$, work more hrs., less support, more nay-sayers, are making it happen and being ultra-successful.

Why can't YOU?

Sound off and P.T.S!

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's" -- Henry Moore



3 comments:

  1. I decided to call myself out before someone else does. I have been full of excuses during the past couple months (and none of them are even valid, so I won't go there). I was on track with my WODs and Paleo this summer/early fall, but I have been totally off track lately.

    I know that CrossFit can help me reach my goals for 2011:
    1. Being in the best shape of my life aka BA
    2. Getting into grad school for SLP
    3. Wearing a tank top w/out feeling like a FA (this one is kind of lame, but whatever)

    Now I just need to cowboy up and get after it like my fellow CrossFitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta girl! Now its GO TIME!!! You WILL do it and nothing can stop you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to the gym is as automatic for me as going to work. It's just something that I do. I don't question it, I just go. Plus, it's like social hour for me... I love to go and see all my friends... and maybe get a workout in at the same time!!

    P.S. Amy K... you are BA and don't ever forget it. :)

    ReplyDelete